- Made from corn waste and bamboo.
- These sneakers bring clean water to remote areas of Uganda in collaboration with the NGO ‘Agua ONG’.
- Upper material made from 50% corn and 50% PU (25% Recycled).
- Inner lining from 50% bamboo and 50% PU.
- New Heritage sole made with 25% natural rubber 25% conglomerate like natural silica and 50% synthetic rubber.
- Removable insole made with 50% cork and 50% natural rubber.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Made in Elche, Spain. Flamingo's Life work with suppliers located at a maximum of 40km from our HQ in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Packaged in a 100% recycled cardboard box.
We recommend ordering your usual size. If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest.
We recommend washing your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer.
Don’t use bleach.
PRODUCTION PROCESSES AUDIT
- 14% less water used.
- 48% less CO2 emissions.
- 6% less PO4 emissions.
- 189 people involved.
- 126 processes
(Data collected in analysis with BCOME compared to regular leather sneakers)