This sweet tangy treat is a fresh hit for summer with a dramatic red colour and satisfyingly seductive strawberry smell.
A strawberry, apple and fruit blend big on aroma with real vanilla pieces, this is what strawberry tea should taste like, with hints of vanilla and summer fruits.
Brew this one hot for a tangy fruity strawberry tea, or brew it cold for a clear, cool, sweeter refreshing drink. Smell and taste summer any time of year, just add a hint of sugar or honey to bring out the fresh fruity flavours.
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon per 250mL water
- Fresh boiled water at 100˚c
- Infuse for 3 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- 2 tsp tea per 250mL water
- 1 tsp sugar (if using) per 250mL
- Mix with filtered cold water until sugar dissolved
- Infuse in the fridge for 4-6 hours
- Strain and enjoy.
This tea is Certified Organic.