Special Studio

Special Studio's goal is simple: use waste plastic to make new things and save the planet. With products 3D printed locally using at least 95 percent recycled waste. The remaining 5 percent includes additives such as color masterbatches used to improve the aesthetics of the material.

Special Studio’s long-term goal is to develop the capability to 3D print large-scale residential architecture including homes, sheds, and storage buildings.