A bold fashion-forward rectangular frame - the Goldie is our unisex take on a 90's- 2K frame. Details include thick temples (arms) with signature IE detail, bevelled inner eyes, and low-base polarised lenses.
- All IOE frames are made with the highest quality materials by expert craftsmen.
- This frame is handcrafted with Italian bio-acetate which is plant-based and 100% biodegradable. To ensure the frames longevity, it is made with laminated hinge beds and wire temple cores.
- Hinges are 5-7 barrel stainless steel which come with rubber coated screws for smooth opening / closing and durability.
- Each pair comes in a unique recycled leather and natural latex case, premium box, and recycled PET Isle of Eden branded cleaning cloth.
- Lenses are black polarised 100% UV protective CAT3.
- Designed with love in New Zealand and made with environmentally friendly materials
- Each pair helps remove 6L of NZ coastal litter
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses